Restricted Personal Pension Advice and a centralised Investment Proposition
Our flexible Personal Pension plan offerings are highly tax-efficient strategy for growing your pension fund to provide you with financial support in retirement. There are a large range of available funds within the plan, depending on your specific needs. Our flexible plans can expand and evolve as you see fit, enabling you to modify payments, or change the funds that you are invested in. You might also want to start a Top Up Plan – this is a personal pension plan that offers a variety of adviser charging options, giving you more flexibility and choice in regard to paid advice.
Features & Benefits
- Over 5000+ pension funds to choose from
- Tax relief on your highest rate payments, subject to HMRC limitations – (please note, for Scottish taxpayers, your relief entitlement is based on the Scottish income tax rate, which may differ from the rest of the UK in the future)
- Easily change, stop, or start payments with no additional fee
- From age 55 you can access benefits, such as pension en-cashments
- Online management and monitoring of your pension
- Various adviser charging options available via the Top up Plan
- Reside normally in the UK
- Be under 75 years of age
You can apply whether you are employed, self-employed or unemployed, and even if you already have a pension scheme with your employer.
It is important to remember that pensions are long-term investments. The benefits you will derive from your pension plan will be affected by various factors, such as the value of your plan when you choose to take your benefits (this is not guaranteed), and can decrease as well as increase, and even fall below what was invested.
Should you take financial advice?
We have an advice help desk that will be able to guide you in deciding whether you would benefit from some advice. To determine this, they will do the following:
- Ask about your financial situation and aims, in order to identify possible areas of assistance
- Explain your options and their various benefits
- Identify and recommend the service that will best meet your needs
If you decide that you could benefit from our help, we will book you in for an initial consultation with a financial adviser, free of charge. If you want or need to take immediate action, we can often transfer you to a telephone adviser straight away.